Aug 9, 2015

finding nemo party {free printables}


This weekend we had ourselves a Finding Nemo themed pool party for my almost 4 yr old. 
My daughter just recently saw the movie and it has been her absolute favorite these last few weeks. 
So obviously when party planning started all I kept hearing was pool party and nemo. 

I really thought this would be the easiest thing to pull off until I hit up my party decoration go to places (Target and Party City) to find absolutely nothing with Nemo on it. I did find Nemo products online but add in shipping and it was more than I wanted to spend on decorations I didn't really care for. 

After hours of scrolling thru Pinterest for ideas I decided to go the route many other woman before me had done. Make the decorations myself and hit up Etsy for anything else. 

Thanks to my photoshop and Etsy I was able to put together a fun little party that my kid absolutely loved and was kind to my wallet! Win and Win! 


I made this tissue fringe backdrop using the tutorial found here. The backdrop was so easy and cheap to make! Helpful tip: I bought 2 foam boards at the 99 cent store and taped them together to get the size I wanted!!  




Sister if you are reading this Thank you so much for making the cake and cupcakes!!




The favor bags were sweet and simple. I was determined to use whatever I already had on hand. The bags themselves were your plain old paper lunch bags. I just slapped on some Thank You stickers and voila instantly pretty! I made the coloring books on photoshop and the kids loved them!



Because I had such a hard time finding nemo goodies, I decided to lend a helping hand! If you find yourself throwing a nemo party use these free printables!!

Helpful tips: I printed the tags on regular computer and just cut them out (you can use card stock as well).
For the thank you tags I printed them on sticker paper and cut them out and stuck them on baggies!

Super easy and will add the Nemo details your kiddo will love!






Party Details
  • "Happy Birthday Cailee" nemo banner - I made on photoshop and will be sharing it as a free printable here!
  • Tissue Paper for backdrop was purchased at Party City
  • Nemo cupcake toppers from Etsy
  • Number 4 candle from Party City 
  • Nemo and number 4 cookies from Auntie Apple

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!