Nov 24, 2015

thanksgiving class party

Today I had the pleasure of hosting the thanksgiving class party at my daughter's school. Which is one of my main duties as room parent. To say the party was a success would be a huge understatement. The  kids had a great time and it truly showed as each child had a smile from ear to ear. 

As room parent I was given a party fund of $90 which is $5 per child (which we pay in a general fee before school starts). I was able to get a great deal at our local KFC. Each child got a kid's meal which included two pieces of grilled chicken, side of macaroni and cheese, a biscuit, cookie and a Capri Sun.  

I couldn't resist making the kiddos these adorable turkey cupcakes that I pinned years ago!


I also made them these little turkey lunch sacks and thanksgiving coloring books.



The kids made their own place mats that helped decorate the tables and I just added my little turkey pumpkin centerpiece.


So thankful to be room parent to 18 of the best kiddos around!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!