Jan 4, 2016

reading now: harry potter

In my last post I mentioned that a goal of mine for the new year was to read the entire Harry Potter series. I know what you must be thinking, "girlfriend you are about 19 years late to the party".  I have seen the first movie and thought it was great but never saw any of the other films and came nowhere near close to reading the books. 

So what brought on this new found interest in HP? Well, after seeing advertisements for the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter set to open this April at Universal Studios Hollywood, I couldn't help but get caught up in the excitement. 

After jumping on board the Harry Potter fan bandwagon I decided I better read all the books before I binge watch all the movies.

AND...you better believe I am already planning on making my way to the park this summer! 

I bought my first Harry Potter book this weekend and sadly, am having the hardest time getting into it! I blame it on the fact that I saw the movie before reading the book so I am comparing every single detail.

Wish me luck! I am determined to read all these books before April! 

Any Harry Potter fans out there? If so, I am curious what house do you think you would be in? I am most certain I would be in Hufflepuff. Even though I really want to be in Gryffindor! 
Yep never thought I'd ever be saying such a thing but oh well ;)

Happy Monday!

xoxo
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting @ Pretty Lucky Mama! I love hearing from you!